Honeyfund is growing and we need some stellar people to join our team.
Honeyfund is an innovative web based consumer business located in Clearwater, Florida. Our two branded crowdfunding websites, Honeyfund.com and Plumfund.com, are rapidly growing and evolving quickly. Honeyfund.com is the world's #1 online honeymoon and wedding registry! Joining our team based atmosphere, you'll be surrounded by professional individuals who are focused and passionate about the company and its users!
Although we are a small team of extremely talented people, millions of people use Honeyfund and Plumfund around the world. In 2012, Honeyfund.com was named one of TIME's 50 Best Websites. In 2014, we appeared on ABC's Shark Tank and won an investment from Kevin O'Leary! And yes, we get to hang out with Mr. Wonderful! Honeyfund is the leader in its space and our websites have been featured in The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Vogue magazine, Cosmopolitan, Brides magazine, and many more. We work with some of the world's leading retailers, such as Macy's; Target; Amazon; Pottery Barn; Bloomingdale's; Kohl's; Bed, Bath & Beyond; and many more.
Why our customers love us... We have millions of users, and have helped our customers raise nearly half a billion dollars for their weddings, honeymoons, baby showers, birthdays, anniversary trips, medical needs, and more. We are positioned in two large and fast growing sectors: weddings and crowdfunding/crowd-gifting.
Why you'll love working at Honeyfund:
Fun, innovative, fast paced and friendly environment
Small agile team of super producers who gets stuff done!
Work at home /
Office near many great restaurants & shops
Health, dental and vision insurance plans
Competitive vacation / PTO
Top of the line hardware with the software you need
Professional chair massage
Happy Hour +
Free coffee and snacks
Current Open Positions
Why you'll love the job...
You’ll step into Honeyfund in an essential role, bringing your creativity and UI/UX expertise to design web solutions for millions of wedding couples, campaign organizers and contributors. You’ll be a key member of our stellar product team, working with extremely talented full-stack engineers to deploy your ideas and solutions!
Why we'll love you...
You’re passionate about what you do! You’ll live and breathe to make our product more user-friendly and intuitive, both to attract and retain customers. You’ll advocate for our users and inspire us as a team to improve our services!
You’re both creative and analytical. A true web designer who is able to grasp users’ needs, pain points and opportunities and conceive of elegant solutions. You thoroughly enjoy the creative process and bringing your ideas to life through front-end web development (HTML and CSS). You have a strong portfolio of successful projects with demonstrated success in both desktop and mobile projects.
- Take ownership of the look and feel of all web products within the company (desktop and mobile)
- Work directly with our customers, and product team to identify pain points and opportunities to improve users’ experience and business KPIs
- Create prototypes, wireframes, and pixel-perfect designs to convey your ideas
- Integrate/implement design ideas and prototypes into the product, working with full-stack developers
- Create and maintain the web product style guide (based on existing brand guidelines)
- Update, maintain and optimize our site CSS and SASS code base
- Create web-optimized graphic elements
- Keep abreast of technology improvements and industry trends
- Proven experience as a web designer, UX designer, UI designer or similar role
- 5+ years’ experience designing polished consumer-facing websites
- Passion for delighting the user
- Experience on a Scrum- or Agile-focused team and understanding of minimal viable product.
- Demonstrated consistent ability to deliver on business priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Mastery of HTML 5, CSS 3 and SASS
- Comfortable with Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq Mockups and other relevant tools
- Understanding of image optimization
- Understanding web optimization
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Problem-solving orientation
- Analytical mind with an understanding of how your work impacts the business
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable receiving feedback from colleagues and end users
- Comfortable explaining reasons for design
- Comfortable iterating by incorporating feedback into designs
- Able to clearly communicate your ideas and participate in the conversation to accomplish the company/product objectives and goals
- Provide high-fidelity assets to engineers for use in development, when needed
Why you'll love the job...
At Honeyfund you’ll spend your day supporting the Marketing/Advertising teams, assisting them in deploying both marketing and advertising programs for our top crowdfunding websites through a variety of channels. You’ll help deploy marketing campaigns, assist customers with implementation of advertising placements and/or partnerships. Handle insertion orders, creative specs, and customer inquiries regarding ad placements. You’ll be work with the engineering team on deployment of new ad placements, developing marketing email blasts and assisting with social media blog posts that promote the company in a professional, fun and loving way. You’ll see your work come to life on our two websites and on social media every day!
Why we’ll love you...
- Advanced Undergraduate or Graduate in Sales or Marketing
- Experience with Social Media networks and tools, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, Hootsuite, etc.
- Good with people/customers
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficiency in time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of web analytic tools used to monitor and track marketing campaign performance
- Must be proficient in Mac computers, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint required), Google Applications
Skills we’d love you to have...
Ability to succeed in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Extremely detail oriented. Must be able to work well on your own or with other team members to accomplish projects and meet or exceed goal expectations within allotted timeframes. An ability to provide administrative support such as; data entry to maintain client database, responding to emails and phone calls, arranging meetings, and creating/editing PowerPoint Presentations.
Position is Full Time: 5 days/week; 8 hours/day
Hourly rate DOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer...
Honeyfund is a proud equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.